Ever drop your camera into a lake or ocean while it’s recording and wonder what’s happening down there?
Well, a gentleman by the name of Daniel Rose retrieved a GoPro camera while fishing with his family, and was able to extract the SD card.
The footage showed the original owner dropping the camera into the water and sinking into the sand at the bottom. It sat there for quite some time before turning over when the tide came in.
And that’s when things got interesting.
A wandering crab walked in the camera’s view and seemingly investigated the object in front of it.
However, it seemed the curious crustacean either lost interest or deemed the camera not harmful and proceeded to scuttle on its way.
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University