Ever drop your camera into a lake or ocean while it’s recording and wonder what’s happening down there?
Well, a gentleman by the name of Daniel Rose retrieved a GoPro camera while fishing with his family, and was able to extract the SD card.
The footage showed the original owner dropping the camera into the water and sinking into the sand at the bottom. It sat there for quite some time before turning over when the tide came in.
And that’s when things got interesting.
A wandering crab walked in the camera’s view and seemingly investigated the object in front of it.
However, it seemed the curious crustacean either lost interest or deemed the camera not harmful and proceeded to scuttle on its way.
- Irrigation and drainage district closer to water transfers
- Here is how to remove chlorine from drinking water in Arizona
- Arizona restarts talks on drought plan for Colorado River
- Arizona officials work to ensure wildlife have water during drought
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair