The Silver Alert that was issued for 82-year-old Rose M. Fowler has been canceled, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The Native American woman is five feet tall, weighs roughly 165 pounds and has white hair. It has also been reported that she may have health risks, but the specifics were not disclosed.
Please contact Tuba City police at (928) 283-3111 or RENDA at (928) 313-7474 if you have any information on her whereabouts.
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep
- Anti-abortion group names Arizona nation’s top pro-life state
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month
- Nearly 22K push for political power at Women’s March in Arizona