The Silver Alert that was issued for 82-year-old Rose M. Fowler has been canceled, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The Native American woman is five feet tall, weighs roughly 165 pounds and has white hair. It has also been reported that she may have health risks, but the specifics were not disclosed.
Please contact Tuba City police at (928) 283-3111 or RENDA at (928) 313-7474 if you have any information on her whereabouts.
- Arizona awarded $60,000 grant to help close college attainment gap
- Phoenix police join law enforcement agencies in lip sync battle
- Arizona Senate hopeful kills mother, uses her death in gun control debate
- Arizona ranks among bottom half of states for voter turnout, study finds
- St. Mary’s Food Bank in Arizona gets 35,000 pounds of chicken donated