Dealing with a chronic illness can take a toll on a child.
Room For Joy tries to take away some of that stress and transport children to worlds they have only ever dreamed of.
The nonprofit organization turns children’s recovery rooms into wonderlands, disguising medical equipment and designing each room around a child’s interests and medical needs.
The company works on both in-patient and out-patient rooms and turns them into anything from a sports stadium to a fairy tale castle.
You can help create one of these rooms by donating or volunteering.
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Online campaign ad from Jeff Flake starts hitting back at Kelli Ward
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Arizona political leaders speak ahead of Trump’s rally in Phoenix