WWE superstar John Cena showed that loving America is loving all Americans in a patriotic Ad Council video.
In the “We Are America” ad shared on July 4, Cena walks down the streets of an American city encountering all different types of people. He points out there is no average American and that patriotism is more than pride of country but love beyond labels.
The Love Has No Labels campaign is designed to stop snap judgments people make about others and to challenge Americans to work past the bias. Make your own We Are America gif on the Love Has No Labels website.
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Survey shows young Americans don’t like politics, public protests
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House