WWE superstar John Cena showed that loving America is loving all Americans in a patriotic Ad Council video.
In the “We Are America” ad shared on July 4, Cena walks down the streets of an American city encountering all different types of people. He points out there is no average American and that patriotism is more than pride of country but love beyond labels.
The Love Has No Labels campaign is designed to stop snap judgments people make about others and to challenge Americans to work past the bias. Make your own We Are America gif on the Love Has No Labels website.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV