WWE superstar John Cena showed that loving America is loving all Americans in a patriotic Ad Council video.
In the “We Are America” ad shared on July 4, Cena walks down the streets of an American city encountering all different types of people. He points out there is no average American and that patriotism is more than pride of country but love beyond labels.
The Love Has No Labels campaign is designed to stop snap judgments people make about others and to challenge Americans to work past the bias. Make your own We Are America gif on the Love Has No Labels website.
- US-China trade war elevates the risks to the global economy
- John McCain shows gratitude for US military on Independence Day
- July 4 is deadliest day to drive an off-road vehicle, group warns
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade