PHOENIX — A Phoenix catering company is feeding patrons and participants at the 2016 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials.
M Culinary Concepts, the largest catering company in Phoenix, has provided the food drink at the event two other times.
The company will be feeding upwards of 50,000 people over the course of 10 days at the event in Eugene, Oregon, which began July 1.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the company will be bringing 57 staff members to Oregon, and hiring 90 from the Eugene area.
The trials will decide who will represent the United States in the track and field division next month at he 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component