PHOENIX — A Phoenix catering company is feeding patrons and participants at the 2016 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials.
M Culinary Concepts, the largest catering company in Phoenix, has provided the food drink at the event two other times.
The company will be feeding upwards of 50,000 people over the course of 10 days at the event in Eugene, Oregon, which began July 1.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the company will be bringing 57 staff members to Oregon, and hiring 90 from the Eugene area.
The trials will decide who will represent the United States in the track and field division next month at he 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Could downtown Phoenix be the next major hub for high-tech companies?
- Could Phoenix be the home for the newest Apple campus?
- Arizona woman who faked cancer to get abortion coverage loses appeal
- Flagstaff city leaders vote to not do business with border-wall contractors
- Republican Moses Sanchez announces bid for Phoenix mayorship