PHOENIX — A Phoenix catering company is feeding patrons and participants at the 2016 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials.
M Culinary Concepts, the largest catering company in Phoenix, has provided the food drink at the event two other times.
The company will be feeding upwards of 50,000 people over the course of 10 days at the event in Eugene, Oregon, which began July 1.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the company will be bringing 57 staff members to Oregon, and hiring 90 from the Eugene area.
The trials will decide who will represent the United States in the track and field division next month at he 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 48-year-old Valley man dies in fatal collision in Phoenix
- FBI looking for two suspects in connection with Phoenix robbery
- Traffic could be snarled in Tempe ahead of ASU, UofA football game
- Teen spends second Thanksgiving with Mesa family after viral exchange
- Landfill search for missing Phoenix woman’s body passes halfway mark