PHOENIX — A Phoenix catering company is feeding patrons and participants at the 2016 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials.
M Culinary Concepts, the largest catering company in Phoenix, has provided the food drink at the event two other times.
The company will be feeding upwards of 50,000 people over the course of 10 days at the event in Eugene, Oregon, which began July 1.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the company will be bringing 57 staff members to Oregon, and hiring 90 from the Eugene area.
The trials will decide who will represent the United States in the track and field division next month at he 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix