Becoming a parent means having a new set of priorities. It means having to make the tough decisions, like putting off doing the dishes for some extra sleep, or re-wearing dirty clothes because there’s no time for laundry.
Well, believe it or not, babies happen to be very good at doing chores around the house. One father had his child wash dishes, fold laundry, rack the yard and even vacuum.
But, there was one chore that the baby would NOT do…
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Police arrest Gilbert man after infant suffers fractured ribs, liver injury
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey