Becoming a parent means having a new set of priorities. It means having to make the tough decisions, like putting off doing the dishes for some extra sleep, or re-wearing dirty clothes because there’s no time for laundry.
Well, believe it or not, babies happen to be very good at doing chores around the house. One father had his child wash dishes, fold laundry, rack the yard and even vacuum.
But, there was one chore that the baby would NOT do…
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?