Becoming a parent means having a new set of priorities. It means having to make the tough decisions, like putting off doing the dishes for some extra sleep, or re-wearing dirty clothes because there’s no time for laundry.
Well, believe it or not, babies happen to be very good at doing chores around the house. One father had his child wash dishes, fold laundry, rack the yard and even vacuum.
But, there was one chore that the baby would NOT do…
- Mesa daughter, parents, avoid jail time for hiding baby in custody case
- Federal contractor admits to holding migrant kids at Phoenix building
- US will reunite and release over 50 immigrant children
- Tiny newborn Salt River wild horse rescued by nonprofit group
- Phoenix Zoo welcomes female baby giraffe for second time in a year