KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Trying to score the most American haircut ever? Well, you’re in luck, because local men’s hair salon Keep It Cut will be open July 4 to offer free mullet haircuts. The salon owner Jacob Meltzer said he thinks the ‘business in the front, part in the back’ hair style is a fitting tribute to America on her birthday. Keep It Cut has three locations in Phoenix, Ahwatukee and Tempe.
• The valley-based real estate brokerage Realty Executives is expanding with a new office in Gibert and will serve as the East Valley headquarters. Mary Frances Coleman, CEO of Realty Executives Phoenix, said that Gilbert continues to grow, and with the high quality of schools, restaurants and entertainment, makes Gilbert more desirable place to live than ever before. The new office will be located near Williams Field Road and Val Vista.
• Cowboys Saloon: American Bar & Grill will open a new location at Park West Shopping Center in Peoria on July 15. The saloon will be equipped with a mechanical bull, stage for live bands and a large space for line-dancing. Anthony Perera, Managing Member and founder of the establishment, said that Cowboys Saloon offers a genuine and unique country-western experience to customers.
- Tempe police releases video of fatal collision involving self-driving Uber
- Police: Fatal autonomous Uber crash in Tempe may have been unavoidable
- Phoenix police looking for person suspected of fatally shooting dog
- Gilbert company to build land mapping satellite after NASA approval
- After Uber crash, who is responsible when self-driving car gets in accident?