A Silver Alert was canceled hours after it was issued for a woman missing out of Mesa, Arizona. She has since been found.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety issued the alert Saturday night as Kristine Troedsson hadn’t been seen or heard from since Friday morning.
Troedsson left the Brown Center, which is an assisted care facility, on foot near the cross-sections of Brown Road and Center Street in Mesa.
The 71-year-old woman suffers from Schizophrenia and dementia, and refuses to take her medication, according to the Mesa Police Department.
- DNA evidence leads to Arizona arrest in baby abandonment
- Study says more Arizona teens using opioids without prescription
- Phoenix-area hospital named among best heart hospitals in US
- Dave Ramsey says: Plan ahead to budget for dream house
- Poll says Arizona voters would support soda tax to fund education