A Silver Alert was canceled hours after it was issued for a woman missing out of Mesa, Arizona. She has since been found.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety issued the alert Saturday night as Kristine Troedsson hadn’t been seen or heard from since Friday morning.
Troedsson left the Brown Center, which is an assisted care facility, on foot near the cross-sections of Brown Road and Center Street in Mesa.
The 71-year-old woman suffers from Schizophrenia and dementia, and refuses to take her medication, according to the Mesa Police Department.
- Cancer survivors, supporters push for Arizona bills to ease cancer burden
- AMC unveils completely renovated auditoriums with IMAX in Mesa
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep
- Anti-abortion group names Arizona nation’s top pro-life state
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’