A Silver Alert was canceled hours after it was issued for a woman missing out of Mesa, Arizona. She has since been found.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety issued the alert Saturday night as Kristine Troedsson hadn’t been seen or heard from since Friday morning.
Troedsson left the Brown Center, which is an assisted care facility, on foot near the cross-sections of Brown Road and Center Street in Mesa.
The 71-year-old woman suffers from Schizophrenia and dementia, and refuses to take her medication, according to the Mesa Police Department.
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- Tempe police: Father, son found dead inside ‘hoarding house’
- Northern Arizona cities covered in snow after overnight storm
- Meghan McCain posts another photo of her and Sen. John McCain
- Arizona bridges are generally safe, expert and national reports indicate