BOSTON (AP) – Boston hospitals say the number of patients being treated for injuries sustained in the marathon bombing continues to drop, nearly two weeks after the attack that killed three and hurt more than 260.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center said Sunday morning six patients with bombing injuries remain hospitalized, down from more than 20 immediately following the April 15 attack.
All six are in good or fair condition.
Nine victims remain at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, down from 36 after the bombing. Seven are in good condition.
Massachusetts General Hospital continues to treat six bombing victims, with one in serious condition and the others in good or fair condition. The hospital has treated 31 bombing victims.
In all, 26 hospitals have treated people injured in the bombing.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas