No this movie isn’t another “Harry Potter,” even though it features Daniel Radcliffe.
And no, it isn’t another “Weekend at Bernie’s” either, even though there is a corpse sort of coming to life.
It’s called “Swiss Army Man” and it appears like a very unusual and hard-to-explain movie. The trailer shows some clips of a crutch being shoved down Radcliffe’s mouth, and quite frankly, it looks like this movie can throw anything out at the audience; hence the title.
The plot is essentially a man stranded on an island befriending a corpse who washed up on shore. On the one to five scale, I’m giving this a three-and-a-half.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- Brooms up: ASU quidditch team seeking donations to compete in tournament
- Tempe theater to show entire ‘Harry Potter’ series in IMAX
- Cruci-no: New ‘Harry Potter’ movie will not be filmed in Arizona
- ‘Tonight Show’ learns New York Comic Con fans need to catch up on pop culture
- Five trendy ways to update your kitchen before the holidays