I have always been envious of those that can create great video. It is truly an art.
So I have been known to swing by Matt Bertram’s studio at the station to watch the man create — and to check out all of his cool gear!
Sometimes I simply hand him my iPhone, he drops the new videos on to his computer and starts editing away.
One day it hit me: As cool as all of Matt’s gear is, my cell phone is keeping pace and it fits comfortably in my pocket.
There is no need to weigh ourselves down with professional gear when filming adventures outdoors. We’ve had all the basics we need in our pockets the entire time!
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Here’s your motivation to get out and enjoy a free weekend at a national park
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Get Outdoors Rookie Camp: Ben Avery shooting range
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA