NEW ORLEANS (AP) – New Orleans police say a third man has turned himself in to face charges from a shooting on Bourbon Street three days before Mardi Gras.
Officer Hilal (HEE-lahl) Williams says 19-year-old Malcolm Hall was booked Saturday with four counts of attempted first-degree murder.
An online jail roster indicates that his bond had not been set Sunday.
Two Marrero men _ 22-year-old Brandon Brown and 23-year-old Deron Bridgewater _ turned themselves in earlier and were booked with the same charges. Their bonds are set at $1 million: $250,000 on each count.
It was not clear whether any of them has an attorney.
The shooting injured four people, one seriously, during the run-up to Mardi Gras. Police have not released the victims’ names.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona