NEW YORK (AP) – Former President Bill Clinton says his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, has undergone more medical tests but is “doing much better.”
He made the remarks Monday to New York Congressman Peter King. The two men spoke in front of reporters outside the funeral of former New York City Mayor Ed Koch.
Clinton said his wife had five hours of tests on Sunday and was told to “take it easy for another month.”
He said if her progress continues, “she’ll be completely recovered.”
Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines said Sunday’s tests comprised a long-scheduled, routine follow-up. He said Hillary Clinton is in good condition but wouldn’t provide further details.
She suffered a concussion in December, then doctors found a blood clot.
The former secretary of state has a new website called
http://hillaryclintonoffice.com/that allows the public to contact her office with scheduling requests, media inquiries or other requests.
Her old campaign web site,
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/, directs viewers to the new office website.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered