MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) – Authorities say as many as 50 vehicles could be involved in a pileup on Interstate 75 in southwest Ohio.
A dispatcher at the State Highway Patrol says the crash occurred Monday in the southbound lanes, between the cities of Middletown and Monroe.
The dispatcher says she’s not yet aware of injuries. She says if there are injuries, none are serious. Additional details weren’t immediately available.
Parts of southwest Ohio were expected to see scattered snow showers in the early afternoon, with some isolated pockets of heavier snowfall. National Weather Service forecasters had said that could reduce visibility in some areas and produce a quick coating of snow of a half inch or less.
Southbound lanes of Interstate 270 near Columbus also were closed Monday after a multiple-vehicle pileup.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development