(AP) – 2013 Ford Explorer Limited AWD
BASE PRICE: $29,100 for base FWD model; $30,095 for base FWD model with turbo four cylinder; $31,100 for base AWD model; $32,680 for XLT FWD; $34,680 for XLT AWD; $38,100 for Limited FWD; $39,095 for Limited FWD with turbo four cylinder; $40,100 for Limited AWD.
PRICE AS TESTED: $47,165.
TYPE: Front engine, all-wheel-drive, seven-passenger, large, crossover sport utility vehicle.
ENGINE: 3.5-liter, double overhead cam V-6 with Ti-VCT.
MILEAGE: 17 mpg (city), 23 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 197.1 inches.
WHEELBASE: 112.6 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 4,697 pounds.
BUILT AT: Chicago.
OPTIONS: Equipment group 302A (includes power-fold third row seating; power liftgate, perforated leather-trimmed seats, heated and cooled front seats, Lane Keep Assist, voice-activated navigation with XM/Sirius Travel Link; 10-way, power passenger seat, Blind Spot Information System, adaptive cruise control, automatic high beam headlight control, inflatable rear seatbelts) $5,600; trailer tow package $570.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $895.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match