Its time for another edition of “Get Outdoors Unleashed.”
It’s also time for some new scenery for my hunting dog, Jango Fett. We took him away from the comfy confines of Gila Hallows Duck Club and headed down the road a bit for a change of pace.
Tony began the day as he always does — with a solid wind-down session. It’s just some good, old-fashioned puppy play time.
Then it was time to go to work. Jango’s nose was amazing, his backing was solid and his STUBBORNESS was on full display!
It was nothing Coach Tony couldn’t handle. I quickly found out — as did Jango — that strategic training collar placement makes a world of difference.
- Tempe Fire Department undergoes dementia awareness training
- Marines, sailors to conduct urban training in Phoenix for next week
- Phoenix Fire Department undergoes annual aircraft rescue training
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training
- All 33,000 Arizona state workers required to get harassment training
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA