Its time for another edition of “Get Outdoors Unleashed.”
It’s also time for some new scenery for my hunting dog, Jango Fett. We took him away from the comfy confines of Gila Hallows Duck Club and headed down the road a bit for a change of pace.
Tony began the day as he always does — with a solid wind-down session. It’s just some good, old-fashioned puppy play time.
Then it was time to go to work. Jango’s nose was amazing, his backing was solid and his STUBBORNESS was on full display!
It was nothing Coach Tony couldn’t handle. I quickly found out — as did Jango — that strategic training collar placement makes a world of difference.
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Golden retriever puppy training to become avalanche dog at Arizona Snowbowl
- Main Street Minute: Technology training company expands to Phoenix area
- Technology education company to open campus in Phoenix
- State pays $2 million for virtual training for Arizona officers
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily