BOSTON (AP) – With a little help from her mother, Noelle Joy Klinker started life as a happy coincidence.
The newborn’s parents welcomed her into the world at 12:12 p.m. on 12-12-12 after her mother was in labor for about 12 hours.
Weighing 9 pounds and one ounce, the 21.5-inch-long infant was born Wednesday at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston to parents Colleen and Joe Klinker.
Her proud papa, a 31-year-old Coast Guard lieutenant and public affairs officer, said the timing was mostly a coincidence. At 12:11 p.m., Colleen Klinker saved the final push until the clock ticked to a minute later.
Noelle’s dad said her arrival was a special blessing after he and his wife lost a daughter Melody at childbirth last October.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy