BOSTON (AP) – With a little help from her mother, Noelle Joy Klinker started life as a happy coincidence.
The newborn’s parents welcomed her into the world at 12:12 p.m. on 12-12-12 after her mother was in labor for about 12 hours.
Weighing 9 pounds and one ounce, the 21.5-inch-long infant was born Wednesday at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston to parents Colleen and Joe Klinker.
Her proud papa, a 31-year-old Coast Guard lieutenant and public affairs officer, said the timing was mostly a coincidence. At 12:11 p.m., Colleen Klinker saved the final push until the clock ticked to a minute later.
Noelle’s dad said her arrival was a special blessing after he and his wife lost a daughter Melody at childbirth last October.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns