DENVER (AP) – A man whose teen son’s bones were found in southwest Colorado in June says investigators have searched his home and taken several items.
KUSA-TV in Denver reports (
http://on9news.tv/15GFRxW) investigators executed a search warrant at the home of Dylan Redwine’s father Wednesday.
Dylan lived north of Colorado Springs with his mother but went to his father’s home near Vallecito Lake for a court-ordered visit in November. Mark Redwine has said he returned home from doing errands to find his son gone.
Mark Redwine tells KUSA that investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring Wednesday, dug a hole in his yard, and took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cellphone.
No suspects have been named in Dylan’s death.
A La Plata County sheriff’s spokesman didn’t immediately return an email late Wednesday.
Information from: KUSA-TV,
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development