(AP) – Here’s a look of photos from Sunday’s games which included Tom Brady tossing three touchdowns as the New England Patriots tied their single-game scoring record with a 59-24 rout of the Indianapolis Colts. Also, the New Orleans Saints got back to .500 with a 38-17 win over the Oakland Raiders and the Broncos defeated the Chargers 30-23.
In earlier action, Mark Sanchez helped the New York Jets end a three-game losing streak with a 27-13 victory over the St. Louis Rams. Robert Griffin III threw four touchdown passes, and the Washington Redskins broke a three-game losing streak with a 31-6 win over the skidding Philadelphia Eagles. Dan Bailey kicked a 38-yard field goal in overtime and Dallas overcame a critical fumble by Tony Romo that sparked a wild ending in the Cowboys’ 23-20 victory against Cleveland.
Andy Dalton threw for 230 yards and accounted for three touchdowns as the Cincinnati Bengals beat the woeful Kansas City Chiefs 28-6. The Falcons managed to rally for a sloppy 23-19 win over the Arizona Cardinals, the Green Bay Packers come through with a 24-20 win over the Detroit Lions. The Buccaneers defeated the Panthers 27-21 in overtime and the Texans rallied to beat the Jaguars 43-37.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development