PHOENIX — Multiple vehicles collided on eastbound Interstate 10 near Tucson early Tuesday, injuring at least one in the wreck and closing a section of the freeway.
The Department of Public Safety said the road in the Avra Valley area at milepost 244 would be closed for a while.
Authorities reopened the freeway shortly before 8 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- McSally voices opposition to decision to disband Marana-based battalion
- Glendale officer released from hospital after being shot, injured
- Goodyear-based cancer center to open two outpatient centers this month
- Inmate at Arizona prison in Buckeye dies; Homicide suspected
- Part of Interstate 17 in north Phoenix reopens after vehicle fire