Memorial Day was celebrated across the state of Arizona Monday.
Sen. John McCain spent his Memorial Day with veterans at different locations all day in the Valley.
The veteran senator started the day at the National Memorial Cemetery.
McCain also spent time at the Phoenix VA.
He also spoke to those at American Legion.
The Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field were in on the celebration of Memorial Day, including the national anthem being sung by retired First Class Petty Officer Steven Powell.
The team also had special uniforms and a video package to thank soldiers for their service.
Congresswoman Marta McSally, a retired United States Air Force Colonel, wore her uniform and spoke at an Arizona Veterans home.
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish for Sen. John McCain
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
- Arizona school near top of list of America’s best community colleges