Memorial Day was celebrated across the state of Arizona Monday.
Sen. John McCain spent his Memorial Day with veterans at different locations all day in the Valley.
The veteran senator started the day at the National Memorial Cemetery.
McCain also spent time at the Phoenix VA.
He also spoke to those at American Legion.
The Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field were in on the celebration of Memorial Day, including the national anthem being sung by retired First Class Petty Officer Steven Powell.
The team also had special uniforms and a video package to thank soldiers for their service.
Congresswoman Marta McSally, a retired United States Air Force Colonel, wore her uniform and spoke at an Arizona Veterans home.
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Sprouts, Starbucks among stores in Phoenix mixed-use development
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Tucson girl, 14, to play in Drive, Chip and Putt contest at Masters
- Transient suspected in Phoenix homicide arrested at bus stop