Summer in Arizona might be a bit unbearable. The scorching sun might make people rethink about stepping outside, and rather spend most of their summer in nice air conditioned confines.
OpenTable, however, thinks people should risk the heat to try these eight al fresco restaurants here in the Valley.
The eight restaurants in question, El Chorro in Paradise Valley, The House Brasserie in Scottsdale, L’Auberge de Sedona in Sedona, Lon’s at The Hermosa in Paradise Valley, Monarch in Scottsdale, The Patio at Las Sendas in Mesa, Rita’s Kitchen at Camelback Inn in Scottsdale and Tonto Bar & Grill in Cave Creek all appeared on OpenTable’s list of the top 100 al fresco restaurants in America.
Arizona’s eight total al fresco restaurants were ranked as the fourth-most in the country, behind California, Florida and Hawaii.
OpenTable has been a staple in restaurant dining since 1998, helping people get the best dining experience.
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues
- Arizona voter registration system targeted again by hackers
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday