Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Flagstaff cop who punched woman in video indicted again for assault
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- Phoenix police looking for pair who put skimmer on gas station ATM
- Three killed in shootings by Phoenix-area law enforcement on Friday
- Sheriff’s office employee killed by police in incident at Gilbert home