Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Mesa man arrested for impersonating officer; tried to pull over troopers
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man
- Navajo community still uneasy after gang members arrested
- County prosecutors clear Gilbert police in fatal shooting of detention officer
- Study finds racial bias in Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office traffic stops