Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Phoenix-area police searching for man impersonating an officer
- Scottsdale man dies suddenly after bloody visit with elderly parents
- Man accused of urinating on family during Phoenix-area Metallica concert
- 1 killed, 3 hurt in head-on car collision on Phoenix street
- Police looking for family’s stolen goods [RE-BROADCAST OF 11/19/2012]