Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Mesa officers preparing for President Donald Trump’s rally on Friday
- Stanton responds to union claim that inaction as mayor led to robbery
- 2 arrested after Buckeye kids found living in filthy, fly-infested home
- Suspect in shooting of 7 officers bragged about gun skills
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2006 murder