Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- ASU police warn of suspected sex traffickers targeting college parties
- Tempe mom arrested after child allegedly ingests pot-laced food
- Phoenix police union: Hiring numbers not translating to more officers
- Glendale officer re-released from hospital after March shooting
- Arizona highway patrol officer makes emotional final call before retirement