Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Surprise police failed to notify residents of 22 sex offenders in area
- Man shot, arrested after running from police in West Valley
- Thieves steal puppies worth thousands from Phoenix-area pet store
- Blue Alert canceled after man who allegedly dragged cop surrenders
- Former Mesa officer arrested in 1995 child molestation case