Police officers in the greater Phoenix area see a lot: Be it crimes, people helping others or those in need.
On some calls, officers want to do nothing more than help families who are facing financial hardship or children who are being abused or neglected.
That’s when officers pick up the phone an call Angels on Patrol.
The charity works to help those who officers identify as being in need of help. While police stabilize the situation initially, Angels on Patrol quickly step in to make sure those who need assistance get it.
Angels on Patrol accepts donations online.
- Trial to begin for ex-Arizona officer charged with murder
- Body of missing elementary school teacher from Glendale found
- Former Mesa officer charged with fatally shooting man to start trial
- Phoenix police to begin landfill search for missing woman next week
- Arizona law enforcement agencies seek to recruit young people