Looking for a cute breakfast place in North Scottsdale?
A friend suggested we meet up at The Breakfast Joynt in DC Ranch in Scottsdale and I was pleasantly surprised by this comforting little place.
Serving only breakfast and lunch, this unpretentious spot has all the American traditional dishes you want in the morning. We sat inside, but the outside courtyard would be a great choice on nice day.
The menu is split into different sections such as Benedict’s, a healthy section and Uncle Nick’s Favorites, which gave it a small-town diner feel.
The Bacon Waffle intrigued me but I was in a sweet mood that morning and decided on the Strawberry Waffle. The waffle was firm on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream for a perfect sweet addition.
I added an order of bacon which was the perfect salty sidekick.
This affordable American breakfast spot would be a perfect for families, as the restaurant was definitely kid-friendly.
What a nice — and well needed — addition to DC Ranch Market Street.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Scottsdale schools keeping kids inside to protect eyes during solar eclipse
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- GoDaddy bans white supremacist site after offensive Virginia rally post
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items