Looking for a cute breakfast place in North Scottsdale?
A friend suggested we meet up at The Breakfast Joynt in DC Ranch in Scottsdale and I was pleasantly surprised by this comforting little place.
Serving only breakfast and lunch, this unpretentious spot has all the American traditional dishes you want in the morning. We sat inside, but the outside courtyard would be a great choice on nice day.
The menu is split into different sections such as Benedict’s, a healthy section and Uncle Nick’s Favorites, which gave it a small-town diner feel.
The Bacon Waffle intrigued me but I was in a sweet mood that morning and decided on the Strawberry Waffle. The waffle was firm on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream for a perfect sweet addition.
I added an order of bacon which was the perfect salty sidekick.
This affordable American breakfast spot would be a perfect for families, as the restaurant was definitely kid-friendly.
What a nice — and well needed — addition to DC Ranch Market Street.
- Teenager killed in Scottsdale crash that tore car in half
- Arizona’s first indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge, opening in Scottsdale
- Carroll Shelby’s 1966 Shelby GT to be put up for auction in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale City Council votes to send letter to state for equal rights
- Scottsdale police accuse man of making explosive device
- She Said: Phoenix-area restaurants that will be open for Christmas
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
- She Said: Tempe's Chick-In offers Israeli take on fresh eats
- He Said: Blasted Barley is comfort food done right in downtown Tempe
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area