PHOENIX — If you’re searching for a Memorial Day plan and have been craving lunch with a view, you should consider heading to Bartlett Lake.
Officials announced Thursday they had officially opened the doors to Bartlett Lake Grill, located at the lake’s marina, just in time for the holiday weekend.
The restaurant is typically open from Thursday to Sunday, but will open on Mondays during holiday weekends. It may also open other days, depending on demand.
Focused mainly on lunching lake-goers, it will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Seating is available both inside and out, with the outdoor area being a wraparound patio.
The restaurant will offer a variety of foods, including chicken wings, burgers, salads and a kid’s menu. Prices range for $3 to $12 per dish.
The restaurant will also offer a full bar.
- Phoenix-area bars, pubs, restaurants gear up for the World Cup
- Memorial Day weekend was a busy one for Arizona forests under fire risk
- Box Office Top 20: ‘Solo’ tops charts with $103 million
- 481 arrested on suspicion of DUI in Arizona over Memorial Day weekend
- On ‘sacred soil,’ Trump lauds those who’ve fallen in service