KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:23 a.m.
• More than two dozen companies are taking part in a job fair in Tempe on Thursday. It runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is being held at the Tempe Center for the Arts, near Priest Drive and Rio Salado Parkway.
• Scottsdale has been ranked as one of the best 50 places in the nation in which to hold a meeting. A technology company, Cvent, ranked the Phoenix suburb 20th out of more than 5,000 cities.
- Scottsdale schools keeping kids inside to protect eyes during solar eclipse
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation