KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:23 a.m.
• More than two dozen companies are taking part in a job fair in Tempe on Thursday. It runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is being held at the Tempe Center for the Arts, near Priest Drive and Rio Salado Parkway.
• Scottsdale has been ranked as one of the best 50 places in the nation in which to hold a meeting. A technology company, Cvent, ranked the Phoenix suburb 20th out of more than 5,000 cities.
- Valley Metro asking public to provide feedback on light rail expansion
- Carroll Shelby’s 1966 Shelby GT to be put up for auction in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale City Council votes to send letter to state for equal rights
- Scottsdale police accuse man of making explosive device
- Thieves steal puppies worth thousands from Phoenix-area pet store