It’s been 13 years since a clownfish named Nemo got separated from his father Marlin, a story that captured the hearts of plenty of audience members.
But the fish that stole the show was Dory, whose short-term memory loss inspired some of the film’s best jokes.
Years later, Dory, voiced by Ellen DeGeneres, is getting her own film. Since we figured this is a flick you’ll likely take your kids to in order to avoid the hot Arizona summer, we figured you might enjoy seeing the trailer ahead of time.
“Finding Dory” looks like it will stay in the same vein as “Nemo:” A fish gets taken from the ocean and has to find its way back.
We won’t spoil the rest of the trailer for you here, but if it’s as good as it looks, “Finding Dory” will surely keep your kids smiling this summer.
- Here’s when Disney’s new ‘Star Wars,’ Marvel theme lands will open
- Endangered Colorado River fish no longer an extinction risk
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- It’s no Oscars joke: Lake Havasu and Disneyland share common bond
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever