KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:23 a.m.
• Triple A has more than 20 openings for roadside assistance drivers. The auto club is hosting a job fair on Wednesday from 3-6 p.m. at its fleet yard near 15th Avenue and Buckeye Road.
• Bring plenty of resumes and get ready to meet with hiring managers from some top Valley companies at the Phoenix Career Fair. It runs from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday at the Mesa Convention Center.
• OneAZ Credit Union is also looking for new hires at a Wednesday career fair. It runs from noon to 7 p.m. at its corporate offices near 23rd Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Parkway. The company is hiring for all levels, from entry level to senior positions.
- Wireless provider moves into former Sam’s Club in Phoenix
- California technology company bringing 100 jobs to Arizona
- Construction jobs rise by 10 percent year-over-year in Phoenix
- Arizona among states with highest employment growth, report finds
- Amazon adds to Phoenix-area presence, moving 130 jobs from Seattle