Time to put one of the most heated debates to bed: what is the best doughnut shop in Arizona?
According to PureWow’s list of best doughnut shops in America, BoSa Donuts is king of of the Valley when it comes to the tasty delicacies.
With 12 locations scattered throughout Arizona, and more to come, BoSa Donuts offers many different types of doughnuts to satisfy any craving.
Want to keep it simple? Snag a classic glazed doughnut. Feeling a little adventurous? Indulge in a “fancy” doughnut, such as the Bear Claw or the Apple Fritter.
Also, it doesn’t matter if a doughnut craving hits in the afternoon or in the middle of the night, the doughnut shop is open 24 hours a day.
- Groups worry proposed power lines, towers will kill birds
- Arizona is among top states that utilize renewable energy, report says
- Tempe child has tooth pulled by accident using toy car
- Ex-postal worker admits stealing packages that had marijuana
- Valley coach suspended by USA Gymnastics for sexual misconduct