Time to put one of the most heated debates to bed: what is the best doughnut shop in Arizona?
According to PureWow’s list of best doughnut shops in America, BoSa Donuts is king of of the Valley when it comes to the tasty delicacies.
With 12 locations scattered throughout Arizona, and more to come, BoSa Donuts offers many different types of doughnuts to satisfy any craving.
Want to keep it simple? Snag a classic glazed doughnut. Feeling a little adventurous? Indulge in a “fancy” doughnut, such as the Bear Claw or the Apple Fritter.
Also, it doesn’t matter if a doughnut craving hits in the afternoon or in the middle of the night, the doughnut shop is open 24 hours a day.
- Flagstaff elementary school teacher accused of child molestation
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey says future of Tent City still up in the air
- Group: Border Patrol agents destroy immigrant aid in Arizona desert
- Bill would raise minimum insurance requirements for Arizona drivers
- Arizona resolution would support Californians if they secede from US