Time to put one of the most heated debates to bed: what is the best doughnut shop in Arizona?
According to PureWow’s list of best doughnut shops in America, BoSa Donuts is king of of the Valley when it comes to the tasty delicacies.
With 12 locations scattered throughout Arizona, and more to come, BoSa Donuts offers many different types of doughnuts to satisfy any craving.
Want to keep it simple? Snag a classic glazed doughnut. Feeling a little adventurous? Indulge in a “fancy” doughnut, such as the Bear Claw or the Apple Fritter.
Also, it doesn’t matter if a doughnut craving hits in the afternoon or in the middle of the night, the doughnut shop is open 24 hours a day.
- Ex-Phoenix Fire captain gets prison in sexual assault case
- Proposed Arizona bill would abolish Board of Regents
- Arizona lawmakers looking to permanently extend Proposition 301
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer: I don’t believe teachers ought to strike
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix