The Arizona Department of Transportation has announced several closures and improvement projects during the weekend of May 20.
• Southbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) closed between 90th Street and Chaparral Road in Scottsdale area from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (May 23) for rubberized asphalt paving. Southbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Cactus Road and Shea Boulevard also closed.
• Southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Indian Bend Road, southbound off- and on-ramps at McDonald Drive and southbound off-ramp at Chaparral Road will be closed on Friday (May 20) and remain closed as part of full southbound freeway closure that starts Friday night. Drivers on Friday can use ramps at adjacent interchanges, including Via De Ventura.
• Eastbound Interstate 10 closed at Dysart Road in West Valley from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday (May 21) for installation of overhead message sign and equipment. Eastbound I-10 on-ramp at Litchfield Road also closed. Eastbound I-10 then closed at Avondale Boulevard (eastbound on-ramp at Dysart Road also closed) from 10 p.m. Saturday to noon Sunday (May 22) for overhead message sign and equipment work.
• Northbound Loop 303 off- and on-ramps at El Mirage Road closed from 5 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday (May 23) for paving.
• Southbound Interstate 17 closed at times (up to 30 minutes) overnight near Anthem Way from 11 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Saturday (May 21) for overhead message sign work. Southbound I-17 on-ramp at Anthem Way closed.