A Silver Alert issued for a missing elderly man has been canceled.
William Cressall, 77, suffers from dementia and arrived home safely.
Before his arrival back home, he was last seen in the area of Ellsworth and McDowell Roads in Mesa.
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month