A Silver Alert issued for a missing elderly man has been canceled.
William Cressall, 77, suffers from dementia and arrived home safely.
Before his arrival back home, he was last seen in the area of Ellsworth and McDowell Roads in Mesa.
- Mesa daughter, parents, avoid jail time for hiding baby in custody case
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Mesa man arrested for impersonating officer; tried to pull over troopers
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found