The website Gayot, which reviews restaurants, hotels and more, recently released a top 10 list of the best BBQ in America and a Phoenix spot made an appearance.
Little Miss BBQ is on the list.
Located at 4301 E. University Drive in Phoenix, Little Miss BBQ has earned the reputation as one of the best central Texas-style barbecue joints outside the Lone Star.
Gayot had high praise for the popular BBQ location.
Patience is a virtue at Little Miss BBQ, as customers jostle politely among the crowds at this tiny Texas-style ‘cue joint in Phoenix. You’ll find brisket, house-made sausage, pork ribs, pulled pork and turkey breast. Meats are served on butcher paper alongside pickles, onions and white bread.
To get some Little Miss BBQ you’ll have to be timely. The restaurant is only open Tuesday through Saturday and from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or until they sell out.
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- Arizona lawmaker introduces resolution to honor Emma Stone
- McSally: Democrats should ‘get over’ passing clean Dream Act
- For second year in a row, Arizona ranks among top 10 places to retire
- Luke AFB aerial show delayed to ensure ‘dynamic’ experience