PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area man has been canceled.
Gordon Lee Jones was last seen near 43rd Avenue and Bethany Home Road in Glendale about 10:45 a.m. Monday until he was found and is home safe with his family and dog according to Glendale police.
Police said the 77-year-old Jones, who suffers from dementia, drove away from his home in his 1999 white Toyota Tacoma extended cab truck and had not been heard from since. He was driving to Scottsdale with his pet Doberman for a veterinarian appointment but did not arrive.
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Luke AFB aerial show delayed to ensure ‘dynamic’ experience
- Arizona’s first all-vegan grocery store to open soon in Glendale
- Chris Evans cancels second ACE Comic Con appearance due to illness