PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area man has been canceled.
Gordon Lee Jones was last seen near 43rd Avenue and Bethany Home Road in Glendale about 10:45 a.m. Monday until he was found and is home safe with his family and dog according to Glendale police.
Police said the 77-year-old Jones, who suffers from dementia, drove away from his home in his 1999 white Toyota Tacoma extended cab truck and had not been heard from since. He was driving to Scottsdale with his pet Doberman for a veterinarian appointment but did not arrive.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles
- Main Street Minute: Health care job fairs set at 2 Glendale sites
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale