PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area man has been canceled.
Gordon Lee Jones was last seen near 43rd Avenue and Bethany Home Road in Glendale about 10:45 a.m. Monday until he was found and is home safe with his family and dog according to Glendale police.
Police said the 77-year-old Jones, who suffers from dementia, drove away from his home in his 1999 white Toyota Tacoma extended cab truck and had not been heard from since. He was driving to Scottsdale with his pet Doberman for a veterinarian appointment but did not arrive.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Glendale hoping IKEA, other businesses lead to investment boom
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices