A water main break caused severe flooding near the intersection of Central and Clarendon Avenues in Phoenix on Sunday night.
Phoenix Water reports that Clarendon will remain closed between Central and Second Avenues to repair and 8-inch water line. The road is expected to re-open prior to morning rush hour.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- Phoenix-area programs awarded $26 million to give shelter to homeless
- Search for missing Phoenix woman comes to end; no remains found
- Lyft added $59 million to Phoenix economy in 2017