A water main break caused severe flooding near the intersection of Central and Clarendon Avenues in Phoenix on Sunday night.
Phoenix Water reports that Clarendon will remain closed between Central and Second Avenues to repair and 8-inch water line. The road is expected to re-open prior to morning rush hour.
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Phoenix pastor meets with Pence, Ivanka Trump at White House