A water main break caused severe flooding near the intersection of Central and Clarendon Avenues in Phoenix on Sunday night.
Phoenix Water reports that Clarendon will remain closed between Central and Second Avenues to repair and 8-inch water line. The road is expected to re-open prior to morning rush hour.
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports