A water main break caused severe flooding near the intersection of Central and Clarendon Avenues in Phoenix on Sunday night.
Phoenix Water reports that Clarendon will remain closed between Central and Second Avenues to repair and 8-inch water line. The road is expected to re-open prior to morning rush hour.
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving