A water main break caused severe flooding near the intersection of Central and Clarendon Avenues in Phoenix on Sunday night.
Phoenix Water reports that Clarendon will remain closed between Central and Second Avenues to repair and 8-inch water line. The road is expected to re-open prior to morning rush hour.
- Downtown Donut Festival to be held in Phoenix in November
- Mac is back: Best Phoenix-area spots for National Mac and Cheese Day
- Twenty One Pilots to bring international tour to Phoenix this year
- Phoenix Zoo asking public to vote on name of new baby giraffe
- Mistrial declared at neo-Nazi’s murder trial in Phoenix