At the end of days of trials and tribulations, we have a victor in Donald Trump’s Celebrity Presidential Apprentice and we have only one question for you: What’re you gonna do, brother?
After thousands of votes from all of you, former WWE wrestling star Hulk Hogan emerged the victor, defeating baseball legend Pete Rose in the final round.
With the win, Hogan proved himself worthy of becoming Donald Trump’s celebrity vice presidential candidate. The former wrestler sure earned his way to the top.
Hogan started as an early favorite and never relinquished the lead. He easily knocked off former Indiana University head coach Bobby Knight.
It was then on to a matchup with none other than Chachi himself, Scott Baio. Hogan let fly with the Atomic Leg Drop and moved on to the semi-finals and Ted Nugent.
While Nugent made a good early push, he was no match for Hogan’s signature pump up move and the wrestler quickly left the musician in the dust.
The final against Rose proved the easiest contest for Hogan in the entire contest. He won by a landslide.
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Retired Arizona congressman: Past US, North Korea efforts not working