Love online dating? Hate the thought of a Donald Trump presidency? Believe it or not, there’s now a website that will cater to both of those aspects.
Maple Match is an online dating service that aims to “Make Dating Great Again” by pairing Americans with Canadian partners in order to save them from the “unfathomable horror of a Trump presidency.”
As the billionaire inches closer and closer to the Republican nomination, ensuring his presence in the November general election, some Americans are so terrified at the thought of President Trump that they are willing to meet a stranger who will whisk them away to the wonderful land of Canada for the next four years — at least.
In fact, according to a Global News poll conducted in March, 19 percent of Americans would consider moving to Canada if Trump were to win in November.
But Maple Match is here to save the day. Although the site has not officially launched, users can sign up on the waitlist to “save them from this madness.”
So even though November is still months away, it’s never too early to have a Plan C — C for Canada.
- Arizona hotels recognized in national awards for service, romance, luxury
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Bernie Sanders to host Phoenix rally with two Arizona congressmen
- Trump says he’ll push tariffs despite pressure from GOP