PHOENIX — There’s a big winner out there and pretty soon that person will be counting a lot of money.
The Arizona Lottery said someone is holding a winning ticket worth $8.4 million, after getting all six numbers in last Saturday’s the Pick.
The ticket was sold at a Fry’s near 82nd Avenue and Indian School Road in Phoenix. The lucky numbers were 2-12-28-29-32-34.
Lottery officials said the jackpot was the biggest Pick pot in at least years.
In March, someone won a $2 million Powerball after buying a ticket at a Phoenix convenience store.
The next estimated jackpot will be worth $1 million.
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- Items from Macayo’s heading to auction in Phoenix, Casa Grande, Tucson
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby
- Phoenix man accused of kidnapping, assaulting four women
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training