PHOENIX — There’s a big winner out there and pretty soon that person will be counting a lot of money.
The Arizona Lottery said someone is holding a winning ticket worth $8.4 million, after getting all six numbers in last Saturday’s the Pick.
The ticket was sold at a Fry’s near 82nd Avenue and Indian School Road in Phoenix. The lucky numbers were 2-12-28-29-32-34.
Lottery officials said the jackpot was the biggest Pick pot in at least years.
In March, someone won a $2 million Powerball after buying a ticket at a Phoenix convenience store.
The next estimated jackpot will be worth $1 million.
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey will not attend Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Democratic leader says Trump’s unpredictability causing US instability
- Lawmakers want push against Arpaio pardon during Trump Phoenix visit
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- During rush hour, traffic matters in downtown Phoenix