For those who like to take an excess amount of photos posed in front of well-known monuments or iconic structures — also known as “tourists” — you know how much of a bummer it is when you go to reminisce on your trip, only to come face-to-face with a stranger who decided it would be funny to photobomb your photos.
Well, YouTube user MediocreFilms decided to do just that. In a video posted to YouTube on May 5, the man behind the mediocre mask, Greg Benson, pulled a little photobomb prank of his own — only this time he was both in front and behind the camera.
Benson posed in front of Mann’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California, asking vulnerable tourists if they would like their picture taken in front of the iconic theater. Of course, they obliged and got a little surprise when they took back their cameras.
The harmless prank got a couple chuckles and a bit of confusion from the foreign tourists, but overall, it was done in good, clean fun.
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant