PHOENIX — The Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale is officially up for sale and real estate company CBRE has been brought on board to help sell the club to potential buyers, according to a recent press release.
The club is currently owned by the investment organization Troon North Golf Club, LLC.
There is no stated asking price for the club, but the sales team at CBRE — made up of Executive Vice President Jeff Woolson, Patrick Ojeil and Bryan Moreno — will work to market the club to prospective buyers.
“Troon North is one of the preeminent golf facilities in the world, and we are pleased to bring this rare opportunity to market,” Woolson said in the press release. “The property provides the perfect desert golf experience, and covers some of the most picturesque and dramatic terrain in Arizona.”
In the release, Woolson said the sale of the property should be quick due to its success, adding, “We expect very high interest from investors.”
The 310-acre club is made up of two golf courses designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish, both of which have been ranked by Golf Magazine as one of the “Top 100 Golf Courses You Can Play.”
According to the release, the property also includes boulder and desert landscaping, a practice facility and clubhouse.
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Three firefighters injured while battling brush fire near Yuma
- Arizona State University on-campus event will continue despite lawsuit
- Interior Sec. Ryan Zinke talks opioid crisis in Arizona’s Indian country