A unique addition is being added to the dining scene in the Valley.
The Orchard PHX is recently opened and according to Write on Rubee is split up into three different areas, located near 12th Street and Glendale Avenue in Phoenix.
Those spaces include a full-service restaurant that serves contemporary American food called Pomelo, a marketplace entitled Luci’s at The Orchard and Splurge, an ice cream and candy shop.
Pomelo is located in a large courtyard and provides full-service catering for special events. The restaurant also has a basement that can hold private events or business meetings and the location itself is able to seat 179 people.
Luci’s at the Orchard is located in an old ranch house that has been up for nearly 70 years. Sandwiches, coffee and baked bread are available as well as items sold from local vendors. Call-in orders can be made and picked up from a drive through window and there are also dog-friendly patios.
Splurge provides an outdoor service window where customers can order homemade cookies and other various frozen treats. Some of those treats include 21 and up items such as an adult shake.
- Arizona Snowbowl to add new restaurant near Sunset chairlift
- Report: McDonald’s will unveil new design in Phoenix
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers to open four more Valley spots
- Alamo Drafthouse theater picks Tempe for second Arizona location
- Construction begins on nearly 2 million square-foot Tempe project