The 2016 edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World Reputation Rankings recognized Arizona State University as one of the top 100 most prestigious universities worldwide.
Released on May 4, the rankings are based on a survey of more than 10,000 scholars from 133 countries and is the world’s largest invitation-only academic opinion survey.
ASU ranked well as the nation’s most innovative university.
There were 43 universities that made the list and Arizona State was the only university in the state of Arizona to make an appearance in the rankings.
THE’s rankings are based on opinion but provided nearly 400,000 individual data points on those opinions of universities from their peers.
The survey by THE will help add to an overall ranking of the universities that will be released later this year.
- ASU professor issues statement denying sexual misconduct allegations
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona State student-entrepreneurs awarded $250K for investment funding
- War memorial for fallen alumni unveiled at Arizona State University
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University