The 2016 edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World Reputation Rankings recognized Arizona State University as one of the top 100 most prestigious universities worldwide.
Released on May 4, the rankings are based on a survey of more than 10,000 scholars from 133 countries and is the world’s largest invitation-only academic opinion survey.
ASU ranked well as the nation’s most innovative university.
There were 43 universities that made the list and Arizona State was the only university in the state of Arizona to make an appearance in the rankings.
THE’s rankings are based on opinion but provided nearly 400,000 individual data points on those opinions of universities from their peers.
The survey by THE will help add to an overall ranking of the universities that will be released later this year.
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- ASU football scrimmage likely to cause delays on SR 260
- Season tickets for ASU’s Gammage, including ‘Hamilton,’ sell out in hours
- Arizona State University students, ADOT team up to create new type of cattle guard