DENVER (AP) – Authorities say the second flight in a week to be diverted to Denver because of an unruly passenger has landed at Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reports (bit.ly/Pdo0gg) United Airlines flight 734 from San Francisco to Chicago landed safely at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday.
Airport spokeswoman Jenny Schiavone says she doesn’t know what kind of disturbance was caused.
She says the plane left Denver bound for Chicago at about 11:15 a.m.
Late last Sunday, a JetBlue flight from New York to Los Angeles was diverted to Denver after authorities say a Chicago man groped a pregnant woman and ignored a flight attendant’s instructions.
On Friday, a federal judge in Denver set an Oct. 15 trial date for 32-year-old Marcus Covington and ordered that he be held without bond.
A grand jury indicted Covington on charges of interference with a flight attendant and abusive sexual contact on an aircraft.
Information from: The Denver Post,
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development