DENVER (AP) – Authorities say the second flight in a week to be diverted to Denver because of an unruly passenger has landed at Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reports (bit.ly/Pdo0gg) United Airlines flight 734 from San Francisco to Chicago landed safely at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday.
Airport spokeswoman Jenny Schiavone says she doesn’t know what kind of disturbance was caused.
She says the plane left Denver bound for Chicago at about 11:15 a.m.
Late last Sunday, a JetBlue flight from New York to Los Angeles was diverted to Denver after authorities say a Chicago man groped a pregnant woman and ignored a flight attendant’s instructions.
On Friday, a federal judge in Denver set an Oct. 15 trial date for 32-year-old Marcus Covington and ordered that he be held without bond.
A grand jury indicted Covington on charges of interference with a flight attendant and abusive sexual contact on an aircraft.
Information from: The Denver Post,
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain