DENVER (AP) – Authorities say the second flight in a week to be diverted to Denver because of an unruly passenger has landed at Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reports (bit.ly/Pdo0gg) United Airlines flight 734 from San Francisco to Chicago landed safely at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday.
Airport spokeswoman Jenny Schiavone says she doesn’t know what kind of disturbance was caused.
She says the plane left Denver bound for Chicago at about 11:15 a.m.
Late last Sunday, a JetBlue flight from New York to Los Angeles was diverted to Denver after authorities say a Chicago man groped a pregnant woman and ignored a flight attendant’s instructions.
On Friday, a federal judge in Denver set an Oct. 15 trial date for 32-year-old Marcus Covington and ordered that he be held without bond.
A grand jury indicted Covington on charges of interference with a flight attendant and abusive sexual contact on an aircraft.
Information from: The Denver Post,
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments