The Phoenix Police Department is looking for a motorist who hit and dragged a police officer near 35th Avenue and Bell Road.
The driver then fled the scene.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard with Phoenix PD said the officer was investigating a traffic collision when he was struck. The officer was dragged a short distance but sustained only minor injuries.
Police officers are currently following up active leads and attempting to locate the suspect.
- Phoenix serial murder suspect’s lawyers granted more time
- Man shot, arrested after running from police in West Valley
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Phoenix police arrest 86 men in human trafficking sting
- Thieves steal puppies worth thousands from Phoenix-area pet store