Downtown Phoenix will have two new eating locations in the near future.
Welcome Diner and Gallo Blanco are expected to open new restaurants in the Garfield neighborhood near the corner of 10th and Pierce streets, according to the Phoneix Business Journal.
It will be the second location for the Welcome Diner, which has a location on 10th and Roosevelt streets. Meanwhile, Gallo Blanco will be reopening after closing its location at the Clarendon Hotel in 2015.
Welcome Diner’s new location is expected to have 2,600 square feet and offer more indoor seating than the original location along with an extended menu.
Opening dates of the new restaurants are unknown.
- Canned food structures on display for Phoenix ‘Canstruction’ competition
- New Arizona law helps combat PTSD among first responders
- Phoenix expected to see 118 degree temperatures next week
- Closures, restrictions of I-10 in Phoenix to continue this weekend
- After 7 weeks apart in Arizona, migrant family reunited in D.C.