Downtown Phoenix will have two new eating locations in the near future.
Welcome Diner and Gallo Blanco are expected to open new restaurants in the Garfield neighborhood near the corner of 10th and Pierce streets, according to the Phoneix Business Journal.
It will be the second location for the Welcome Diner, which has a location on 10th and Roosevelt streets. Meanwhile, Gallo Blanco will be reopening after closing its location at the Clarendon Hotel in 2015.
Welcome Diner’s new location is expected to have 2,600 square feet and offer more indoor seating than the original location along with an extended menu.
Opening dates of the new restaurants are unknown.
- Trump’s comments about anthem, Steph Curry inflame sports stars
- Bees attack 20 people outside of Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues