Downtown Phoenix will have two new eating locations in the near future.
Welcome Diner and Gallo Blanco are expected to open new restaurants in the Garfield neighborhood near the corner of 10th and Pierce streets, according to the Phoneix Business Journal.
It will be the second location for the Welcome Diner, which has a location on 10th and Roosevelt streets. Meanwhile, Gallo Blanco will be reopening after closing its location at the Clarendon Hotel in 2015.
Welcome Diner’s new location is expected to have 2,600 square feet and offer more indoor seating than the original location along with an extended menu.
Opening dates of the new restaurants are unknown.
- Ex-Phoenix Fire captain gets prison in sexual assault case
- Proposed Arizona bill would abolish Board of Regents
- Arizona lawmakers looking to permanently extend Proposition 301
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer: I don’t believe teachers ought to strike
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix