Downtown Phoenix will have two new eating locations in the near future.
Welcome Diner and Gallo Blanco are expected to open new restaurants in the Garfield neighborhood near the corner of 10th and Pierce streets, according to the Phoneix Business Journal.
It will be the second location for the Welcome Diner, which has a location on 10th and Roosevelt streets. Meanwhile, Gallo Blanco will be reopening after closing its location at the Clarendon Hotel in 2015.
Welcome Diner’s new location is expected to have 2,600 square feet and offer more indoor seating than the original location along with an extended menu.
Opening dates of the new restaurants are unknown.
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Mesa police officer dies in off-duty motorcycle accident
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in