President Barack Obama is going out with a bang.
Or at least, he’s going out with a few sick
The president gave his final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech on Saturday night, making sure to roast presidential candidates Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and others before he left the stage with a drop of the mic and a branded message that we think he stole from one Kobe Bryant.
Obama poked fun at Clinton’s low approval rating and dropped a Goldman Sach’s punch-line on the Democratic candidate.
The president also spoke about his improving approval ratings.
And of course, Obama poked fun at Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Arizona congressman pushing for release of surveillance memo
- Donald Trump defends self after comments: ‘I am not a racist’
- McCain, O’Halleran denounce Trump’s ‘s***hole countries’ comment
- Correction: Obit-Thomas Monson-A Life story
- President Jeff Flake? Arizona senator not ruling out 2020 presidential run