President Barack Obama is going out with a bang.
Or at least, he’s going out with a few sick
The president gave his final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech on Saturday night, making sure to roast presidential candidates Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and others before he left the stage with a drop of the mic and a branded message that we think he stole from one Kobe Bryant.
Obama poked fun at Clinton’s low approval rating and dropped a Goldman Sach’s punch-line on the Democratic candidate.
The president also spoke about his improving approval ratings.
And of course, Obama poked fun at Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter
- Chance The Rapper plays clueless hockey reporter in SNL skit
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Cards Against Humanity hopes to stop construction of Trump’s border wall