President Barack Obama is going out with a bang.
Or at least, he’s going out with a few sick
The president gave his final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech on Saturday night, making sure to roast presidential candidates Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and others before he left the stage with a drop of the mic and a branded message that we think he stole from one Kobe Bryant.
Obama poked fun at Clinton’s low approval rating and dropped a Goldman Sach’s punch-line on the Democratic candidate.
The president also spoke about his improving approval ratings.
And of course, Obama poked fun at Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Andy Biggs calls AG Sessions’ decision to fire McCabe ‘justified’
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- University of Arizona Educator Henry Koffler dies at 95
- Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Bernie Sanders to host Phoenix rally with two Arizona congressmen