President Barack Obama is going out with a bang.
Or at least, he’s going out with a few sick
The president gave his final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech on Saturday night, making sure to roast presidential candidates Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and others before he left the stage with a drop of the mic and a branded message that we think he stole from one Kobe Bryant.
Obama poked fun at Clinton’s low approval rating and dropped a Goldman Sach’s punch-line on the Democratic candidate.
The president also spoke about his improving approval ratings.
And of course, Obama poked fun at Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Arizona Sens. Flake, McCain rip Trump’s performance alongside Putin
- Trump replacement for Obama climate plan moves forward
- Judge denies request to detain immigrant families together
- Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh to replace Kennedy on Supreme Court
- Former Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl to guide Trump’s Supreme Court nominee