President Barack Obama is going out with a bang.
Or at least, he’s going out with a few sick
The president gave his final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech on Saturday night, making sure to roast presidential candidates Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and others before he left the stage with a drop of the mic and a branded message that we think he stole from one Kobe Bryant.
Obama poked fun at Clinton’s low approval rating and dropped a Goldman Sach’s punch-line on the Democratic candidate.
The president also spoke about his improving approval ratings.
And of course, Obama poked fun at Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Retired Arizona congressman: Past US, North Korea efforts not working