This episode of “Get Outdoors: Rookie Camp” stars Bertrand Berry of Off the Edge with B-Train.
After a huge NFL career, Berry came to me with a confession.
You see, he is from Houston, Texas. As us outdoorsmen know, Texas lives and breathes the outdoors.
Berry has avid outdoorsmen in his family. Of course he does. He’s from TEXAS!
For years, B-Train has been hiding a deep, dark secret from his family. A secret so huge that, if it were leaked, it could jeopardize his ability to return to his home state.
Berry spent the majority of his life in the great state of Texas and — this is difficult to say — NEVER CAUGHT A FISH!
Dun, Dun, DUUUUUUN!
This instantly became an all hands on deck mission for the “Get Outdoors: Rookie Camp” team. WE HAD TO GET B-TRAIN ON A FISH…ASAP!
WE HAD TO GET B-TRAIN ON A FISH, ASAP!
I sent up the fish signal and local professional guide Scooter Griffith answered the call.
Check out the video and see if our mission was accomplished.
Be sure to tune in to Off the Edge with B-Train from 10 a.m. to noon on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Report: Arizona medical helicopter was going fast before fatal 2015 crash
- Deals on holiday flights are ‘few and far between’ for Arizonans
- Latino voters in Arizona, other states to join suit over 2020 Census
- Jon Kyl to resign from Senate on Dec. 31, setting up 2nd Ducey appointment
- Scottsdale, not Tempe or Tucson, rated as Arizona’s best college town