A Valley group wants to pair young people with a positive mentor to ensure their success.
New Pathways for Youth‘s mission is to empower youth to fulfill their potential through mentoring and life skill development. The organization is a model for and thought-leader surrounding transformative mentoring relationships.
New Pathways for Youth connects youth ages 9 to 21 with caring and dedicated adult mentors to help kids reach their greatest possible potential.
It uses evidence-based curriculum that focuses on social and emotional learning. The curriculum involves intentional programs through which youth, with the support of their mentors, acquire and effectively apply knowledge, attitudes and skills.
New Pathways for Youth has transformed the lives of nearly 5,500 children through the development of core social, emotional and academic skills with the help of committed volunteers and community support.
The group accepts donations online.
- Arizona group offering free help for DACA recipients before renewal date
- Off Central: Valley group pairing dogs, veterans to save lives
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group provides scholarships for children of fallen military
- Election Day presents a teachable moment for kids
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity raising awareness of ovarian cancer