Trust is a tricky thing.
These days, you can’t trust anyone. That’s what the owner of a small, family-run business found out this summer. This crime happened sometime in the first two weeks of July 2011.
Two coins were stolen from the business near 28th Avenue and Indian School. Police hope that people stay on the look-out for someone trying to pawn or melt down the coins, said Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch.
Our next unsolved crime takes us to a grocery store at Greenway and Tatum.
Surveillance cameras in the store captured great photos of the duo and all the loot they bought with a stolen credit card.
- Phoenix police chief says shooting study would benefit officers, citizens
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Funding sought for study on rising violence in Phoenix police encounters
- Phoenix police arrest 2 suspects, barricade ends with house fire
- Man survives drive-by shooting in Phoenix, police searching for suspect