Trust is a tricky thing.
These days, you can’t trust anyone. That’s what the owner of a small, family-run business found out this summer. This crime happened sometime in the first two weeks of July 2011.
Two coins were stolen from the business near 28th Avenue and Indian School. Police hope that people stay on the look-out for someone trying to pawn or melt down the coins, said Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch.
Our next unsolved crime takes us to a grocery store at Greenway and Tatum.
Surveillance cameras in the store captured great photos of the duo and all the loot they bought with a stolen credit card.
- Phoenix police searching for robbery suspect who threatened guard
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Phoenix police assistants helping respond to non-emergency calls
- Child dies, another seriously injured in 2-car crash in Phoenix
- Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed